SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA
(AND TO & FROM THE UNITED STATES)
IT MAY BE MORE EXPENSIVE TO SHIP WITHIN CANADA THAN TO SHIP OVER SEAS.
To ship within Canada, the following information is needed:
1) The dimensions – length, depth and height, of the shipment.
2) The weight of the shipment.
3) The FROM address, including the postal code.
4) Is the FROM address residential or industrial?
5) The TO address, including the postal code.
6) Is the TO address residential or industrial?
A residential address will attract a residential surcharge. If you have a really large shipment, it may be beneficial to have the truck come to your residence, as the residential surcharge is fixed. Other than that it is cheaper to hire someone to take the shipment to the truck yard.
This information is then passed to the trucking company for a quote.
It takes 24 to 48 hours to get a quote from the trucking company.
Our Services Good, Fast or Cheap - Pick any two